Morwindl - Darkness Falls
This campaign was not built on its own, I’m going to attempt to give credit where credit is due. I have put a ton of work into this site, I am probably the primary user of the site, and I think its pretty great. From setting to story to coding, my sincerest of thanks:
- D&D books – I consume these regularly, full of so many great ideas.
- DMG2 – such a great resource, much of my city based directly on this.
- My players – Their stories help me tell my own.
- The player karma system – Tyellador and A Manifestation of Chaos.
- Site design – Thorvaldr, Basileus, Alex_Redeye, Ikabodo, Belrathius, the OP forums, and countless campaigns on these servers and the operators of those sites.
- Character page layout – Kallak had a fantastic system, and he shared it with us all. Shamelessly stolen!
- Graphics – I’m rather proud of creating most of the graphics on this site, however, the parchment graphic credit lies solely with Firesign
- CSS Validation – w3.org super simply and handy.
- CSS – The CSS code used on this page
As with most things coding, much of my code is borrowed or borrowed then altered. I’m terrible with graphics, so I have extensively made use of Google’s image search. In either case, if there is something of yours that you want taken down or credit given, please contact me, I am more than happy (grateful!) to do so.