Campaign of the Month: July 2018
Morwindl | Rising Tide
Short, friendly, young human innkeeper.
In the center of town stands a large, newly built roadhouse of fieldstone nad rough-hewn timbers. The common room is filled with locals nursing mugs of ale or cider, all of them eyeing you with curiosity. This modest inn has eight rooms for rent.
- The redbrands have been allowed to terrorize the town, and Harbin Wester, the townmaster, has done nothing to curtail them (source: Toblen Stonehill).
- Sister Garaele, who eversees the Shrine of Luck, recently left town for a few days, then returned wounded and exhausted (source: Narth, an old ferryman).
- Daran Edermath, the orchard keeper, is a former adventurer (source: Elsa, a gossipy barmaid).
Orc raiders have been seen on the Triboard Trail. The townmaster is looking for someone to run them off (source: Lanar, a miner).
- The Redbrands hassle every business in town, except for the Wende Miner’s Exchange. They don’t want trouble with Halia Thornton, who runs it (source: Freda, a weaver).
- The ruffians frequent the Sleeping Giant tap house at the east end of town, and they are troublemakers (source: anyone at the inn).
- Thel Dendrar, a local woodcarver, stood up to the Redbrands a week and a half ago when they cam by his shop and leered at his wife. The ruffians murdered him. Several townsfolk saw it happen. The Redbrands grabbed his body, and now his wife, daughter, and son have gone missing too (source: Trilena, the innkeeper’s wife).
- Carp said he found a secret tunnel in the woods, but Redbrands almost caught him (source: Pip, the innkeeper’s wife).
“I make a better innkeeper than a miner.”